Monday, April 20, 2009

Cardboard Stories

Two posts in one day, score! I am only posting this here, because I forgot about it in my last post with all its picture mayhem. (Is that even how mayhem is spelled?)

Anyway, the church I attended during college, Austin Stone, showed this video on Easter Sunday. Robin was kind enough to show it to me, so enjoy.

http://vimeo.com/4125092

2 Corinthians 5
16So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. 17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 18All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. 21God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

1 comment:

stayathome said...

Katy! I'm glad you read the blog. Believe it or not, I have been reading yours too. Your pictures are great, it looks like you're having a blast. I hope you're well,

adam